Product DescriptionClothes have holes? Don't throw it! Even without a sewing machine, you can quickly fix your clothes. Let our iron on patch save you.
Package includes 20 iron on patches, 5 colors and 4 pieces per color.
Size: 12.5x10cm/4.9"x3.9", large enough to create your own design.
Step 1: open the white paper on the pack of the patch. (White paper mainly prevents the glued surface from getting dirty.)
Step 2: place the patch in the place where there is a hole, and make the glued surface toward the clothes.
Step 3: iron at high temperature for 20-30 seconds.
Step 4: iron again for 20-30 seconds from the opposite side to ensure the adhesive melts.
Step 5: finally iron it from the front for 30 seconds, and mainly iron the corners of the fabric to make the patch and clothing perfectly blend.
Note: Clothes and patch should be kept dry when ironing, and no water spray is required. After the patch is ironed, it can be closely combined with the clothes for a long period of time. If it is peeled off, the possible reason is that the ironing temperature or the time is not enough.
- Package consists of 20 iron on patches, 5 colors, 4 pieces per color.
- Size: 12.5x10cm/4.9"x3.9", large enough to create your own design.
- Ideal for patching multiple fabric patches to extend the use of your clothes.
- You can design patterns, cut into the shapes you want to patch or decorate your clothes, to make your clothes unique.
- Pay attention to following the steps when ironing the patch, and keep the patch and clothing dry while ironing.
APLANET 20pcs Iron on Denim Patches Fabric Patches for Clothing Jeans, Iron on Repair Kit, 5 Colors(4.9"x3.9")